Zara is one of my very favourite fashion stores and before it landed in SA, I couldn’t head home without stopping to buy a couple of items when travelling overseas!!!! I absolutely ♥ Zara!!!
I popped in last week and noticed the following very happening Summer 12 Trends:
- Retro 20’s is Swinging: Gorgeous and elegant beaded styles were to be found with bead tassle dresses, feminine blouses, beaded skirts and purses and coloured in beautiful creams, muted pinks and touches of metallics.
- Feminine Chic: Subtle creams and whites with dainty finishes like crochet, lacing and eyelets found in dresses, flowing maxi-skirts and blouses. You can finish off this look with a casual denim jacket or soft colour to create a girlie contrast.
- Fresh Florals: Yes, we have seen them everywhere, and they come in every shape, size and colour!! You cannot walk away this season without getting your best floral dress, skirt or accessory to show and tell!!!
- Power Prints: Prints are a massive hit because they come in many exciting and adventurous designs. Catch your ocean and sea-inspired print dress, tropical or botanical print skirt or animal print shirt in-stores now!
- Colourblock Trend: Beautiful contrast colourblock handbags, shoes and dresses make a strong statement and add some colour flair to any outfit. What was quite unique was the tribal inspired colourblock tote, that I found.
- Studs and Embellishment: You will find studs finishing off many jackets, tops and dresses to create that ‘edgy’ look. Embellished flat pumps and heels add some glam to dress up your style!
- Pretty Pastels: Light pink leggings and powder blue blazers, mint purses and subtle yellow dresses look so soft and alluring!
- Bold Brights: The bolder the better, flash that cerise blazer, those cobalt blue heels and red dress or fuschia accessories to stand out in a crowd! Also look out for coral, one of the season’s hottest colours!
- Dress Suits for Men: Super stylish and trending men’s suits in time for party season!